Who can get a COVID-19 vaccine now?
MCPH vaccine clinics are for PHASE 1A, 1B, 1C and PHASE 2 as follows:
- Individuals age 60 and older
- Health Care workers, EMS responders, residents/staff of assisted living & nursing homes, residents & staff at state-run homes for Ohio veterans
- Law Enforcement and Corrections
- Funeral Services
- Childcare Services
- Ohioans with severe congenital, developmental, or early-onset, and inherited conditions including cerebral palsy; spina bifida; severe congenital heart disease requiring hospitalization within the past year; severe type 1 diabetes requiring hospitalization within the past year; inherited metabolic disorders including phenylketonuria; severe neurological disorders including epilepsy, hydrocephaly, and microcephaly; severe genetic disorders including Down syndrome, fragile X syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, Turner syndrome, and muscular dystrophy; severe lung disease, including asthma requiring hospitalization within the past year, and cystic fibrosis; sickle cell anemia; and alpha and beta thalassemia; and solid organ transplant patients, type 1 diabetes, pregnant women, bone marrow transplant recipients, and ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease).
- People with developmental disabilities and those with mental health disorders, including substance use disorders, who live in group homes, residential facilities, or centers, and staff at those locations
Where can I get a COVID-19 vaccine?
Registration is now closed. Please check back at this page on Friday 3/5/2021 at 9:00 AM for our Johnson & Johnson clinic registration.
The following vaccine providers are also available (while supplies last) in Miami County